Good Morning Casteel Colts!
Please stand for the pledge of allegiance and a moment of silence.
Here are today’s announcements for Thursday, April 20th, 2017:
• Congratulations to the following students: Megan Cann, Caiti Trimble, Anya Keller, Dan Galvin, Lauren Schneider, and Holly Deem. 240 pieces of art from around the district were submitted for this show. Only 100 were selected, and these 6 students will represent Casteel High School at the annual District Art Show being held at the Chandler Center for Performing Arts. Congratulations.
• Casteel JV Softball finished their season last night with an overall record of 13 wins and 3 losses. Congratulations to all of the girls for an outstanding job this year. Coach Moore wants you to know how much he appreciates your hard work and effort. GO COLTS!
• The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be holding their next huddle meeting today at lunchtime in room A40, all students are welcomed to attend.
• One Night Only- Come watch your favorite dancers in the dance concert, In Motion, tomorrow night, at 7pm, in the Casteel Gym! Tickets are $5 in the bookstore or at the door! See you there!
• Attention Fashion Club members, we are having a meeting today during conference. Please come to A2 with your designs to present.
• Attention 8th graders: Last day to purchase Sunsplash tickets is TOMORROW!t. You must turn in your permission slip and the receipt to your social studies teacher.
• Join us Thursday, April 27 at 6 pm for Casteel’s Tri-University Night! Representatives from ASU, NAU and U of A will each be presenting about admissions and other opportunities available to you! Both students and parents are welcome. See Mrs. O’Brien in the Career Center for more information.
• Are you interested in auditioning for the Casteel Drumline? Workshops and clinics begin next Wednesday, April 26th after school from 3 to 4:30PM in the band room. Don't miss out!"
• LEAPIN’ LIZARDS! Casteel Theatre Company presents the beloved musical ANNIE, TODAY through Saturday. Annie will be presented at 7pm in the Basha High Auditorium. Tickets are now on sale in the bookstore--- $5 for students, $7 general admission, or $10 reserved seating. Children 3 & under are FREE! Tickets can also be purchased at the door the night of each performance. Come support your Casteel Performing Arts!
• Jamba Juice will be here TOMORROW during lunch.
• Come support your Casteel Colts Unified Sports team as they compete in Basketball against San Tan Foothills High School TODAY at 6pm. If you are interested in becoming a part of Unified Sports or just want to know more about the mission and goals, come see Mr. Merrill in A53 or Ms. Walker in A54.
• Attention 8th graders: Formal tickets, “A night in Paris”, are on sale in the bookstore…last day to purchase tickets is Friday, April 28th.
• Current and new NHS high school members. Please stop by A36 before or after school to receive information about Induction and Bylaws.
• ATTENTION: The library will be closed TODAY and TOMORROW for AZ Merit Make Up Testing. Please plan accordingly.
Don’t forget to live by the three C’s – COURAGE, CHARACTER AND COMMITMENT AND REMEMBER……(it’s free to be kind!).