1919 E. Queen Creek Rd. Gilbert, AZ 85297
Julie Logue Registrar
GUIDANCE SECRETARY: 480-224-2814
MAIN RECEPTION DESK:480-224-2800
Click here for printable Checklist.
ALL STUDENTS ENROLLING MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN
IF YOU ARE THE LEGAL GUARDIAN, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
• Current Valid Court Order
• Arizona Court Appointed Guardianship Papers
• Documentation from Superior Court of Arizona showing the pending court date for your Guardianship hearing. Final papers must be provided within a week of the hearing date.
Students cannot be registered without the following items:
PROOF OF RESIDENCE WITHIN THE PERRY BOUNDARIES– One of the following items MUST be submitted:
• Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water) with name and address. Disconnect notices will not be accepted.
• Purchase Contract or Lease/Rental Agreement (must be on letterhead of rental company) -Must be signed by all parties.
To comply with Arizona State Law these immunizations are required for 2017-2018
9TH-12TH Grade – Tdap -1 dose is required when 5 years have passed since the last DTaP, DTP,DT or Td. Meningococcal vaccine- 1 does is required. Also these additional requirments: DTP- 5doses, Polio-4 doses, MMR -2 doses, Hep B - doses and Varicella -1 dose
BIRTH CERTIFICATE (STATE CERTIFIED) – All students must have a Birth Certificate on file. If the birth certificate is lacking upon day of registration, a copy must be submitted within thirty (30) days. No student may participate in AIA activities without a birth certificate on record.
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS, DISCIPLINE AND ATTENDANCE RECORDS - must be provided
WITHDRAWAL PAPERS – Students need official withdrawal form. Transfer grades are necessary if enrolling during the school year. Failure to provide transfer grades may result in a loss of credit. Student must receive credits at the semester for enrollment.
AIMS TEST RESULTS – (10th – 12th graders in Arizona school or appropriate high school required tests from out of state)
SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS – Please attach a current copy of IEP and current Psychological report.
PERRY REGISTRATION PACKET – Please fill out all forms
• Enrollment Form * Emergency Form (For those registering before July 17, 2017, a 2nd Emergency Form may need to be filled out once school starts) * Arizona Dept. of Educatoin PHLOTE Form * • Routing Slip * Transfer/Athletic Form * Family Census Form * Infinite Campus Portal Access Form * Initial Identification of Family Status Form *Student Contract, Permission to Publish, BYOT and Parent Permission for Internet Access forms
Please be prepared to present these items. If the Registrar’s office is asked to request that the information be faxed from the previous school, your registration process may be delayed.
Thank you for taking an active role in your student’s education.