CUSD Camps & Clinics
Your Enrichment Connection...and More
Community Ed and the CUSD Athletic Departments now offer Need Based Scholarships.
Scholarships are limited and on a first come-first served basis and are not available at all Camps/Clinics.
If you are unsure if a camp is offering scholarships, please contact Community Ed at 480-224-3900.
All applicants must be currently enrolled in a CUSD school and qualify for our free/reduced lunch program.
Applications for Free/Reduced lunches can be completed online at:
· Select Free & Reduced Application Online
· Please allow 5 business days for processing.
If you need to request a duplicate letter from CUSD Central Kitchen, please contact Kathy Uhles at 480-812-7261.
· Complete the Scholarship Application for Camps & Clinics.
· Obtain a copy of your most recent progress or report card.
New students; obtain an official copy of your current class schedule.
· Obtain copy of Approval letter from CUSD Central Kitchen of Free/Reduced lunch.
· Submit all documents to Community Education at:
1525 West Frye Road
Chandler, Az. 85224
Scholarship forms will be accepted once the camp/clinic is open online for registration. For scholarship consideration, all required documents must be submitted to Community Ed as a whole. Incomplete packets will not be processed.