ALL STUDENTS ENROLLING MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN
IF YOU ARE THE LEGAL GUARDIAN, YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
• Current Valid Court Order
• Arizona Court Appointed Guardianship Papers
• Documentation from Superior Court of Arizona showing the pending court date for your Guardianship hearing. Final papers must be provided within a week of the hearing date.
Students cannot be registered without the following items:
PROOF OF RESIDENCE WITHIN THE CHANDLER HIGH BOUNDARIES– One of the following items MUST be submitted:
• Current Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water) with name and address. Disconnect notices will not be accepted.
• Purchase Contract or Lease/Rental Agreement (must be on letterhead of rental company) -Must be signed by all parties.
To comply with Arizona State Law these immunizations are required for 2016-2017
9TH-12TH Grade – Tdap -1 dose is required when 5 years have passed since the last DTaP, DTP,DT or Td. Meningococcal vaccine- 1 does is required.
Also these additional requirments: DTP- 5doses, Polio-4 doses, MMR -2 doses, Hep B - doses and Varicella -1 dose
BIRTH CERTIFICATE (STATE CERTIFIED) – All students must have a Birth Certificate on file. If the birth certificate is lacking upon day of registration, a copy must be submitted within thirty (30) days. No student may participate in AIA activities without a birth certificate on record.
UNOFFICIAL TRANSCRIPTS, DISCIPLINE AND ATTENDANCE RECORDS - must be provided
WITHDRAWAL PAPERS – Students need official withdrawal form. Transfer grades are necessary if enrolling during the school year. Failure to provide transfer grades may result in a loss of credit. Student must receive credits at the semester for enrollment.
AIMS TEST RESULTS – (10th – 12th graders in Arizona school or appropriate high school required tests from out of state)
SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS – Please attach a current copy of IEP and current Psychological report.
CHANDLER HIGH REGISTRATION PACKET – Please fill out all forms
• Enrollment Form * Emergency Form (For those registering before July 28, 2017 a 2nd Emergency Form will need to be filled out once school starts) * Arizona Dept. of Educatoin PHLOTE Form * • Routing Slip * Transfer/Athletic Form * Family Census Form * Infinite Campus Portal Access Form *
Please be prepared to present these items. If the Registrar’s office is asked to request that the information be faxed from the previous school, your registration process may be delayed.
Thank you for taking an active role in your student’s education.